Operations Manager (m/f) for Textile Recycling
to join our team in Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, UAE, at the earliest possible date. This position entails the following tasks:
- Setting up and managing textile recycling processes
- Building a customer base for recycling products and developing a partner network along the downstream supply chain
- Selling of recycling products to suppliers of I:Co customers
- Close communication and coordination with the I:Co innovation team in relation to the further development and implementation of recycling methods aimed at reclaiming secondary raw materials
What skills and experience should you have:
- Several years of relevant professional experience in production within the textiles industry
- A university degree with a focus on textile technology or similar
- Technical affinity with plants, processes and technology used in textile manufacturing
- Good negotiating skills
- Fluent command of the English language, both oral and written; knowledge of other languages spoken in Asia or the Arab world would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel
- Keen perceptive abilities, a goal-oriented work approach, high quality standards
- A strong sense of independence and responsibility for your own work, as well as clearly being a team player
What the company offers:
- A job within a forward-looking, economically and ecologically sound sector
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A motivated team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours, a competitive salary and numerous other benefits such as social security benefits, staff events, parking at the building, etc.
- A challenging and forward looking role within a modern company
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application, preferably by email under email@example.com. Please be sure to specify your earliest starting date and your desired salary in your letter of application.
An der Strusbek 19
I:CO is always looking for fresh talent, dedicated employees and specialist staff. If you think that you’d fit in well with us, send us your application. We appreciate this kind of effort and will reply to you immediately.
Remember: The more detailed your application, the greater the chance that we will be able to offer you a suitable job.
This is what we would like to know about you:
- Why are you interested in I:CO and the particular job?
- What professional expectations do you have in the mid-term?
- What skills qualify you for the desired position?
Your application must contain the following:
- Personal letter outlining why you are interested
- Chronological CV/ resume with details of your training, your career to date and any additional qualifications you may have
- Copies of all relevant certificates (school, training, higher education, professional, internships, additional qualifications)
- An interim performance record if you are still studying
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
An der Strusbek 19