Job Vacancies (1):
For the extension of our international team in Ahrensburg (Hamburg, Germany), we are looking for the following position:
Key Account Manager
Which tasks can you expect?
- Acquisition of new customers and cooperation partners at national and international level
- Establishing the I:CO Services at Key Account contacts
- Providing advice in case of partner inquiries and development of individual solutions relating to the I:CO take-back system
- Offering calculation, market and competitive analysis
- Acting as internal interface to the Product Management and Market Management
- Supporting customer and project reporting
- Developing solution approaches in a disruptive market setting
What experience should you have?
- University degree with approximately 5 years of professional experience within Sales (internationally is a plus)
- Fluent in spoken and written German/ English, a second European foreign language would be desirable
- Sound knowledge of Project Management and strong communication skills
- Outstanding commercial aibilities as well as assertiveness
- Some experience in the area of circular economy
- Plus the ability of joined-up thinking and acting in a team-minded company
What do we offer you?
- Great prospects in an innovative mid-size company which is acting in an international environment
- Working in a forward-thinking, economical and ecological industry
- Flexible working-time models, a public transport ticket of the HVV and a competitive salary
Did we spark your interest?
If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application with the information of your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations:
Attn. Aileen Maasdorff
An der Strusbek 19
I:CO is always looking for fresh talent, dedicated employees and specialist staff. If you think that you’d fit in well with us, send us your application. We appreciate this kind of effort and will reply to you immediately.
Remember: The more detailed your application, the greater the chance that we will be able to offer you a suitable job.
This is what we would like to know about you:
- Why are you interested in I:CO and the particular job?
- What professional expectations do you have in the mid-term?
- What skills qualify you for the desired position?
Your application must contain the following:
- Personal letter outlining why you are interested
- Chronological CV/ resume with details of your training, your career to date and any additional qualifications you may have
- Copies of all relevant certificates (school, training, higher education, professional, internships, additional qualifications)
- An interim performance record if you are still studying
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
An der Strusbek 19