I:CO is always looking for fresh talent, dedicated employees and specialist staff. If you think that you’d fit in well with us, send us your application. We appreciate this kind of effort and will reply to you immediately.
Remember: The more detailed your application, the greater the chance that we will be able to offer you a suitable job.
This is what we would like to know about you:
- Why are you interested in I:CO and the particular job?
- What professional expectations do you have in the mid-term?
- What skills qualify you for the desired position?
Your application must contain the following:
- Personal letter outlining why you are interested
- Chronological CV/ resume with details of your training, your career to date and any additional qualifications you may have
- Copies of all relevant certificates (school, training, higher education, professional, internships, additional qualifications)
- An interim performance record if you are still studying
Email address: email@example.com*
An der Strusbek 19